- FundaMusic Turns Into Mr. Noteman!
- Acoustic Acapella Hymn Solo #2 – Be Thou My Vision
- Acoustic Acapella Hymn Solo #1 – Amazing Grace
- New Year, New FundaMusic!
- True Education Is “With,” Not “At”
- What Do Beethoven and Books Have in Common?
- A Note by Any Other Name…
- Make Your Own Music Games
- What Are Music Manipulatives?
- Teaching Music to Preschool Children
Category Archives: Teaching Tips
It is amazing how much musical information can be conveyed by a single written note. For example, when teaching notes to small children, I like to refer to the fact that most of us have at least 3 names–our first … Continue reading
My previous post was about music manipulatives, what they are, and how I use them to teach musical concepts. You can start using these fun tools for teaching music today in your homeschool. Here is a link to a set … Continue reading
Our children’s choir at church recently lost a very good music director. She is getting married this weekend and moving out to California, so I very reluctantly agreed to let her go! The problem is that I do not currently … Continue reading