- FundaMusic Turns Into Mr. Noteman!
- Acoustic Acapella Hymn Solo #2 – Be Thou My Vision
- Acoustic Acapella Hymn Solo #1 – Amazing Grace
- New Year, New FundaMusic!
- True Education Is “With,” Not “At”
- What Do Beethoven and Books Have in Common?
- A Note by Any Other Name…
- Make Your Own Music Games
- What Are Music Manipulatives?
- Teaching Music to Preschool Children
Category Archives: FundaMusic Description
2012 is here! I have had so many thoughts about the direction I need to be taking with FundaMusic, it’s hard to determine where to begin. I have already begun taking several steps toward creating incredible content that I trust … Continue reading
I posted K5 goals because I know how far I can take a group of Kindergartners. I posted the 4th grade goals, because I had a general idea of where I wanted those children to end up. So, I went … Continue reading
4th Grade Music Curriculum Goals Identify all major key signatures by name and number of accidentals Identify and perform common tempo markings Identify and perform all dynamic markings Demonstrate proper wind instrument technique on the Precorder Perform notes on Precorder … Continue reading